Well hello there

Hey everyone,

I waned to drop in and say hello. I know it has been WAY too long I am sorry!!!!

I hope you are all well. I am ok and hanging in there . Taking my Avonex like a good girl 1x a week and so far - so good.

Love my doc.
JibJen
Hi Jibby,  I just happened to stop by and was so glad to see you here!  So glad you are doing ok!   I often wonder what happened to everyone.  Hopefully they are all doing better!  My neuro symptoms have improved greatly.  I still sometimes get a little tingling in my legs at night but it's nothing compared to what it was.  I try to eat healthy, take my supplements and be thankful.

Sounds like your doc is a keeper!  

Georgia
Hi Jibby and Georgia! This was accidental for me too, even if I don't really believe in coincidences,lol!
Nice to "bump" into you again.

Well, I'm glad you're both doing OK.

Maria has not been doing so well and has decided to pull back from the group and medhelp.
She's definitely missed.
That reminds me I should e-mail her and find out how's she doing lately.
  She gave me moderating rights last year, but the activity here has been extremely low, I hardly come to visit myself.

Please keep in touch!
Love and Light
Niko
It has been a long time since I've been on here, like you jib I am bumbling along.  Just wanted to say hi and send you my love.  I often wonder how you are getting on, hope things are staying stable for you.
Love and hugs
Suzsibs xxx
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX Group

Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.