Can person be made schizophrenic

I am in indian & i was in USA in Dec 2001 to Nov 2002 . i am hearing voices & my body also controlled remotely i claim that some unknown person is doing this to me . i have read some de classfied patent on this which claims that it is possible . i know i am taking medicines regularly for shizophrenia . when i take heavy dosage i am not able to work .two three times i have been laid on this background .. i strongly beleive that it is done by external person but question comes - who ? that puzzeles me .. can u tell us who make people Sick .. he can make people sick in any part of world including in India . if someone has some clues pl let me knwo at Rajesh.***@****
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No that can't happen but if you have that concern you should think back if you always did and when it started and discuss it with your psychiatrist.
Helpful - 0
Well actually medications for schizophrenia generally can make you not able to work due to side effects.  All medications have side effects and they can be severe like this, especially at high doses.  Perhaps you should ask your doctor to try a new medication.  I honestly don't know if someone can actually cause schizophrenia but I can tell you mine wasn't caused by another person and rather environmental factors and sort of myself since I caused my own head injury that caused everything to become strikingly different from then on.
Helpful - 0
side -effects are only temporary
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community