delusions

I have one question more.Few months ago i was suffering from delusions,social phobia,visual hallucinations(only at the night) and from anxiety.First of all i was diagnosed with acutely spleen F23.8 and personality disorder(borderline F60.3).Mounth after that i did psychological tests and according to it i was suffering from persisting delusional disorder F22.0.I was wondering how come it happened suddenly without any reasons.3 years ago,that was last time when i took the drug(speed),it was the reason of my psychosis but this time it wasn t.I belived that some people(not all of them but people who are on higher positions) could hear my minds and not only that but that they can see what i see(pictures in my head).That was really real belief.Such minds blocked me.I could do nothing and nothing could help me not even Zyprex(20mg).The same with social phobia.I was scared of people.Now i am doing well.I recive depo moditen every month.And one thing more.I also went to psychiatrist to the most known psychiatric hospitl in Croatia and the doctor there diagnosed me paranoid schizofrenia F20.0.But i think that is wrong.I don t suffer from schizofrenia.Can you tell me what could be the main reason of disorder(i know there is no reason but what did provoke it?)And what do you think my real diagnosis is?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well, you can't really get a proper diagnosis on this website.  I was curious as to why you disagree with the diagnosis of schizophrenia.  Have you found symptoms of schizophrenia you are sure you don't have?  Are you afraid that being labelled schizophrenic will pose a problem in your life?  Can you share more information on why you don't see yourself as schizophrenic?
Helpful - 0
Well I can't diagnose you either but I did learn in my time on here that borderline personality disorder can also cause psychosis just like schizophrenia.
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry if you felt I was attacking you.  I was trying to get a better idea of the situation in case I was able to offer any help.  Perhaps your best bet would be to seek out another psychiatrist who can offer their opinion of what is happening to you currently.
Helpful - 0
You don t have to be sorry. I just don t seem myself as schizofrenic.Because for schizofrenia is typical to have all that symptoms and I have just few of them.I understand that delusions are main symptoms together with hallucinations of schizofrenia.I have never heard voices,i wasn t depressed and i didn t suffer from autism and one thing more: I am not afraid to be labelled!I don t care
Helpful - 0
Really i didn t know that.But i would consider that that  diagnosis can be given almost to everyone
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community