Sexual Addiction Community
69 Members

Mastrbation regret

I am 27 years old and I have been masturbating since 15 at least one time per day. Currently I am struggling to stop it. I usually do it when I see porn, erotic images on the internet.I can't stop the seeing internet 'cus it is part of my life
I work as software engineer i have to search ,ask questions I don't understand on the internet. My question is why do our mind triggered to do it,why do I regret when I did it? I feel shame to play with girls even it is hard for me to have a girl friend. I am gentle boy , good looking and fun but this addition is trying to kill me.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.