Condom leakage

Hi, I've been using my condom brand for a long time and it has served me well, it fits well and hasn't broken. However my girlfriend and I had sex today and I was in the bottom position for the first time. I ejaculated in this position as well as she, so I didn't immediately pull out since fit was never in question. When I pulled out the sperm was not all in the tip, some was along the shaft, would there be a possibility of leakage? She just finished her period 3 days ago. What is our window of time during best and worst case scenarios? Thank you.
Its always possible. A girls cycle starts the first day of her period. So count 14 days the 14th day is her most fertile day. The days after her period stops she gets more and more fertile until the 14th, then the egg dies. But not all women are the same and they can ovulate or become fertile anytime.
To further clarify, once I orgasmed intercourse stopped but due to the position my fear is sperm leaked on the base of the condom, so is it still possible for sperm to penetrate from the outer vagina to the inner?
If it leaked out the base then where would it go up or down? Down so it is not a risk.
Its very low risk.
Thank you for the help.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community