Debate: is watching porn cheating?

I know everyone has their own opinions, I am curious what you guys think.  Is it ok to masturbate watching porn, or is that a form of betraying your significant other?  Or is it circumstancial, and up to the people in each individual relationship to decide together?
Me and my wife both masturbate and still keep a very good sex life. We each do it because the other is not around or it helps to releive our stress of the day. Its just another sexual outlet that each of us agrees that its ok.
I think of it is an odd form of cheating- just more plainly disrespectful. I do not watch porn, neither does my boyfriend.  We're ok with masturbating without each other, but we do it without looking at other people.  We watched it once together but realized it was just plain odd to be looking at other naked people.
Porn is not my thing . But what about play boy books , thinking about hot movie stars when you masturbate  Where  would you draw the line for cheating ? If your partner is not OK with it then I think it"s disrespectful , but not cheating . I think alot of guys would try and stop if their partners / wife would give them a satisfying sex life .
Watching porn can be destructive. I've know drug addicts that relapsed on drugs after watching porn and others that commited rapes and other crimes after watching porn. Have real sex, not virtual sex.
To much of anything isn't good for you, that's a fore-gone-conclusion, But on the other hand if the porn if shared together,  it can help  induce some spice into a dull relationship. Most men and women" Masturbate" and as long as both gender serve each others sexual needs,wht's the gig deal on how we go about it?
Cheating is doing something emotional or sexual behind the back of your partner, or agaist the wishes of your partner. That is what i have come to believe.

Porn is a gray area as it is being a sexual voyeur, not an active participant other than possible masturbation.

If it is an area you have discussed and he still is actively persuing porn? You guys need to seek therapy to get it figured out.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community