Debate: is watching porn cheating?

I know everyone has their own opinions, I am curious what you guys think.  Is it ok to masturbate watching porn, or is that a form of betraying your significant other?  Or is it circumstancial, and up to the people in each individual relationship to decide together?
Yes...it invites and includes other parties into what should be an exclusive, intimate relationship...sounds like cheating to me.
"Cheating" is a relative term.  Is it cheating if your partner willingly and eagerly let's you have sex with other people?  No.  So whether or not it's okay to watch porn depends on how your partner feels about it.  
it just symantics weather it's cheating or not. Porn is bad and comes from abused people and nothing good comes from it.
In a perfect world, there would be no pornography, including Playboy.  Everyone is different.  Male or female, some are more sexual than others.  Many (most?) men think they want sex 24 hours a day.  Porn can provide an outlet for singles, depending upon one's moral views.  For those that are married, it is a different issue.  The feeling I get from some married men is that once the couple has a child, sex goes by the wayside.  Some feel that sex goes down in level from before marriage even without kids, as the wife does not have the interest as before.  Those that are married, know that marriage takes work, and often it takes work to keep sex at the forefront.  I know that porn can actually increase sexual relations between partners, as it increases interest or motivates the one watching it, usually the male, as long as it is not bad porn, as there are many types.  I would say that if a couple is having frequent enough sexual encounters and these encounters are interesting to both parties then porn would mostly not be necessary, since no other outlet would be needed.  Communication is prime.  Some men would rather view porn on the sly than be forthright with their wives and say that they want a blowjob or want to perform analingus and so on.
analingus? doesn't sound too apetizing. Porn is made by criminals for suckers!
Umm...is everyone here crazy?  How the heck is watching porn cheating?  Regardless if your partner knows about it or not, you can watch porn all you want and masturbate, and it's not considered cheating.  You're not physically involved with another person, and you're not in love with the porn star...you're simply using the visuals to help you climax.  I know one thing girls have a hard time understanding is that guys get off on visuals while girls get off on emotional stuff.  Just because a guy watches another girl have sex and gets off on it doesn't mean that's cheating, and anyone who thinks so will never be happy in their lives, because MOST GUYS WATCH PORN, whether they tell their significant others or not.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community