Debate: is watching porn cheating?

I know everyone has their own opinions, I am curious what you guys think.  Is it ok to masturbate watching porn, or is that a form of betraying your significant other?  Or is it circumstancial, and up to the people in each individual relationship to decide together?
My boyfriend and i watch it together. So to us no.
Well.... How would you feel if your wife/girlfriend was doing it looking at man porn? I think it is fantasy but yea a form of cheating.

Why not take porn photos of your wife/girlfriend and use them. Just don't put those photos on a computer. Then your not cheating... :)
I say not on a computer so they can't be copied...!
I am so upset over my boyfriends behavior since we got the computer  I decided I will leave him if he keeps it up.
I will tolerate men and porn because females are rascals.  Every Female i thought was a friend has back-stabbed me and been so competitive with me.  Porn or no porn I like men better.  Women are way to competitive.  I have cared about and tried to help so many gals.  No more.  Give me a porn using man for a friend or boyfriend over any female.
when i go on my boyfriends laptop and there is still windows with porn open it only offends me if the women dont look like me at all. i am small blonde and very pale (my boyfriends housemates calls me a vampire) and when i see thats he's been having fun watching a video with 3 or 4 asian girls i do feel a bit like "hey! does he really prefer girls that look like that?" but then i gotta remember that maybe thats the only video he found interesting enough to masturbate over or whatever. i did tell him that i felt upset cos he enjoying woman that look nothing like me at all and he understood, cos he doesn't want to loose me (not that it was gonna damage our relationship anyway)

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community