Sexual Health Community

Does frequent sex loosen the vagina?

I am in an argument with someone who thinks having sex frequently causes the vagina to loosen. I checked online and every medical article from a trusted source says this is just a myth but he refuses to believe anything online. Back me up on this, the vaginal muscles are elastic and therefore, after sex will not remain stretched out and will go back to its original tightness, right?
Correct.  But if "he" refuses to believe the Internet, confirmation from a bunch of people on MedHelp won't make any difference to him.  
If he is accusing you of cheating on him for such a ridiculously convoluted and paranoid delusion then dump him because he's not smart enough to be in your life. You'll be so much better off without someone like that in your life.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Just one argument, After delivery of a child, vagina returns to almost normal size.....Yes he may lose his libido, if he believes such theory.
It sounds like he has theories based on religious warnings of loose women.  You can't cure stupid and you shouldn't sleep with stupid.  Kegel exercises are good for the area though.