Husband not suck vagina

Hi, I married 7yrs old. My husband not touch or lick my vagina until now. I ask him for lick vagina. He said no I didn't.  please help me!
Is there any reason?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You'll have to ask him.  If this is something you'd like him to do then you need to ask him why he won't.   Be prepared.  He may tell you that you have an odor and a taste.  Then you can talk to your doctor about that if it is odor as the issue as bacteria can be the cause.   And some men just aren't that into it but you can tell him you'd like it so he needs to try.  Compromise in your sex life together is important.
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I agree - communication is important for a good sex life for both of you.

He may have reasons why he's not comfortable with it, some that you can address, or not. Then you have to decide what to do from there.

If you're giving him oral sex, though, he should at least try for you unless he has some significant reasons why he won't.
Helpful - 0
As stated, you'll have to ask him why he doesn't want to.

In the meantime, I suggest wearing loose clothing (no tights/yoga pants), eat a very healthy diet, drink water only and shower before sex. This might help reduce odor and bad tastes. Shaving/waxing will also make your privates more inviting for that activity.
Helpful - 0
Some of this isn't true, and is very subjective.

Tight clothing can contribute to yeast infections for some women, but if a woman wears tight clothing or tights, or yoga pants, it doesn't mean she has an odor or a bad taste. Some women can get yeast infections wearing the loosest, airiest, lightest clothing.

If a woman has a bad odor, it usually indicates an infection, like yeast or bacterial vaginitis/vaginosis. Showering won't help that. Cleanliness is appreciated by everyone, of course, but most women clean themselves.

Shaving and waxing is largely cultural, and in many cultures, women don't do this.

Also, if he would like her to shave or wax, it might be nice if he reciprocates. Just sayin'.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community