I had too much sex and now my penis is super wrinkly

I am 30 years old and until recently a virgin. I started a "friends with benefits" relationship with a lady and in March, she came to stay for 12 days. We had sex almost twice a day for 12 days (I guess we were making up for lost time). It wasn't painful, but by the end of it my penis was a bit sore and I just noticed that the skin had stretched quite a bit, but I thought it was just temporary. Its now 8 weeks later and the skin is still really saggy, like the skin of an 60 year old. Its also still kind of sore and uncomfortable (not painful but enough that its hard to ignore). I went to the sexual health clinic, had a urine test, and they said nothing was wrong. They looked at the skin and said it was normal. But I know for a fact that had we taken it slower, it would still look young like it used to. It is making me pretty unhappy. I searched the internet and could not find anyone with a similar problem. I do feel like men should be warned that the penis is lot more fragile than people think? Has anyone had this issue? Is there anything can be done about it?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Did they address the pain, if not the appearance?

There is no STD that changes the appearance of skin like this, and too much sex shouldn't either. Maybe you should try a urologist or dermatologist.

If you have before pics, maybe from sending them to someone, that would be really helpful. You probably don't look all that unusual compared to others, as everyone is different, but maybe it is different for you, but it might be difficult for someone to assess that without a before and after.

Helpful - 0
One question to ask yourself is, how intensely did you look at your penis before this?  Do you really know that it looks all that different?  And I have to tell you, I don't know where you get your info but I'm 68 and no, our genitalia don't look all wrinkly and old.  Sure, some people age a lot faster than others, especially those who eat poorly, don't exercise, and don't take care of themselves when they were young, but no, a 60 year old doesn't have a penis that looks all that different from what it did when they were young.  All you did was irritate it.  Think of it as a muscle, though it isn't, but it's a useful analogy.  If the first time you go to the gym you lift heavy weights for hours, you will hurt like hell.  So if you never did this before, yeah, it might have gotten irritated because you have no idea what you were doing.  Practice always makes us better at doing things, and as you have more experience you learn how to position yourself better to avoid irritation.  Also consider that women who have a ton of sex can get dry after awhile, and that can make it even more irritating.  I'm guessing this will pass  and your will be left with the great memory of a splendid week.  Peace.
Helpful - 0
Is this any better now or do you still have the wrinkly appearance?  Your penis is no longer sore?  I'm glad you got it checked out and hopefully you are all back to normal.  As to your comments about warning men. Ya.  I think, to be honest, the porn industry has done no favors to the average man or woman.  Not saying you watch porn or anything but just that people go fast and hard and that isn't always most pleasurable and can as you've noticed, injure people.  Anyway, hopefully you are healed.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community