Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members

Is heat body and cold body compatible for sex ?

Hi, I am a man. I have an extremely heat body. Even a little excess of fruits like papaya would increase my body heat and sometimes I get heat blisters in my eyes.

I am planning to marry a girl who does not have these heat related problems and she has a pretty cold body.

My Question is :
Will there be any problems when we have sex after marriage? Will my heat body have any effect on hers ? Will she have any health related problems due to this ? Will it affect her pregnancy or cause pregnancy related problems(like abortion or anything else) ?

Boy Blood Group : B Negative (heat body)
Girl Blood Group : O Positive (cold body)

Please help us with answers! Thanks in advance.
1 Responses
134578 tn?1578157483
No, she will probably rather like to snuggle up to you on a cold night.  The only risk would be if you are generally so hot that you cannot produce living sperm because it got too hot in the scrotum for it.  But that would probably not happen -- that is why the scrotum hangs down, so the testes will not be too  hot.  If you are concerned about this, have your doctor do a sperm test.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.