Low Testosterone

Hi, I just got my exams an endocrinologist sent me, in them I have low testosterone I have 1.2 when the minimum is 2.7 if I am not mistaken, the thing is I guess now I will be patient a hormone replacement therapy for increase my testosterone and let me know what to expect, experiences or something that can help me with this new experience , thanks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Along with your medical treatment, you can eat food which enhances teststerone. Water melon is considered as the best food. search food to enhance sperm count. pick up few of them.
you may google for, male deer exercise, kegel exercise, sat kriya, learn them and practice them regularly.Best of luck.
If you do not have any symptoms of testosterone deficiency syndrome then there may not be any reason to go on testosterone replacement therapy at all. It seems very unlikely that at your age you are going to need this regardless of what your blood levels are. Blood levels of testosterone in fact tell you very little.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community