Penis Size

Hi Gyz I'm a 16 year old boy and my penis size is 6 inches. Is this normal or short ?? please tell me I'm worried about it.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It is absolutely normal.
Can I increase further??
No you cannot your  penis is a set size you can not make it bigger They say pills and stuff work but it doesn't your natural penis size is your natural penis size and it can not Be tampered with just learn to love your penis
I felt that the girl that I had sex last month was very large so I tried to have rough sex in order to give her pleasure.
I know it might sound stupid, but I was for a very long time with one girl and our sex life was perfectly OK. Now I'm facing some insecurities.
I've measured my penis this last days and it is something between 15-15.5 cm long. Is it OK, is it an average one?

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community