Sexual Health Community

Right testicle sensitive after light-medium ballbusting session

Hi guys. Hope you can help me with some tips or advice. A month ago i enjoyed a light-medium ballbusting session. My testicles were tied(pretty tight, but there was no pain from this), slapped and massaged, nothing extreme - the problem is that after this my right testicle became more sensitive to the touch than the other and pain feels a little more stinging and deeper.
Sometimes the testicle retracts or tends to retract and i feel a little disconfort in the nerves and/or blood vessels that connects it to the abdomen. Also, a few days ago i had another session but it didn't made my problem worse, it's the same. If anyone knows what it could be i'd be very grateful because i recently find out that i have this fetish and i really wanna do it again and i don't want to damage my balls for it. I thought going to a urologist but i'm kinda embarassed by this so maybe you can help me. Thank you !
Not recommended for your health