A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members

Slightly down-curved penis

Hello everyone ,

A quick question here about a slightly down-curved penis .
I had intercourse couple of days ago for the first time (for myself , not for my companion) ,
where she was on top , and after the first couple of seconds she started
saying that she feels a certain pain , which in time (5-10 minutes) started to get more painful .

After 10 minutes or so we stopped , and after an hour or so she said that she sees red spots
over the vaginal area , which seems to be drops of blood .
She says nothing of that kind has ever occurred , not the pain nor the blood .

A bit of background :
My companion had an active past , though before this time she have not done it
for a month or so .

She says the pain follows because of my penis being curved down a bit - and it reaches
certain areas which should not be reached .

If a 90 degree penis is straighten up , and 100 degrees is a slight curve upwards - towards the face ,
so here I got a 75-80 degree curve towards the bottom .

Is there anyway to fix this ? I do not wish to make her uncomfortable though coitus would sometimes
be needed .

What should I do ?

Thanks .
1 Responses
1530342 tn?1405016490
Having a curve isn't as unusual as you might think. Penis curvature is characterized as an abnormal angulation of the erect penis (bent). A Curvature alone is not harmful, but occasionally, severe bending would makes intercourse difficult or impossible. Most men with curvature of the penis, regardless of the cause, do not need any treatment. I would suggest you take it easy with her next time, maybe you be on top instead of her. If you see the curvature get more severe then you need to call your Dr...Good luck!
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.