Sperm Motality

Will there be issue if the sperm motality of my partner is 40 % , in conceiveing a male child.
Concentration is 70 million.

Will the sperm motality has an impact on the conceiveing desired sex of child.
i.e, male or female.

Anitha.
I think that all of this technology and statistics about sperm count or motility that can help you find out about your child's gender or hair color is fake. It's a lottery. Sperm motility might have an impact on your ability to get pregnant, so if you don't within about 6 months, you might want to try invetro fertilization. I do not think motility has anything to do with gender.
i doubt both people and science will ever get to the point of picking out the sex of the baby before hand

"doc, i'll make myself a girl this time..."

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community