Strong Pushing Out Contractions and Urination During Sex

Last month I (20, male, no health issues, gay) was having sex with my boyfriend (receptive anal sex). For no apparent reason, my pelvis suddenly clenched up (which was very uncomfortable) and my anus involuntarily started to push out really hard and I began "peeing" a constant stream of liquid out. It looked like urine but it had a different color and consistency (mostly clear, slightly yellow, and slightly viscous).

Last week this happened again. I was enjoying sex and suddenly my pelvis clenched and my anus started to push out really hard. I couldn’t control the anal pushing and then I forcibly pushed out the liquid. It's a very weird and intense feeling and I don’t like it.

This is NOT a normal pee (where it just flows) or ejaculation (where it's really pleasurable), it feels like my bladder is being squeezed super hard.

I think it lasts about 10 seconds. This is never happened to me before. It’s embarrassing and I hate it.

What is this? Why does it happen? Should I be concerned and see a doctor?

Thank you.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hmmm… no idea what’s going on here. You’ll prbly need a good Urologist to get to the bottom (no pun intended) of this. You may need to find one who’s comfortable dealing with a patient who’s engaging in anal sex with another male - not all are, so try to get a referral from a gay friend who has had a good experience with a gay-friendly Uro. I also suggest that when you do find a good Dr., you may want to try to collect a sample of this fluid & bring it in for analysis - maybe they can determine from its makeup whether it’s urine, ejaculate, prostatic fluid or some combination.

Good luck with this unusual issue - hope you find out what’s going on. Please check back in here later & let us know what’s found - I’m very curious about it…
Helpful - 2
Thanks for answering!  

Sooooo...

I've been talking to people and searching online and it turns out that it's actually a special kind of "orgasm" that happens from the prostate being over stimulated during sex.

I've found a lot of chats where guys were describing the EXACT same thing I have: strong urge to pee, difficulty breathing, then involuntarily push out, then a VERY forceful ejection of clear fluid, followed by relief.  Apparently the fluid is some kind of mixture of urine and seminal fluid.

When I find a good Uro I will ask about the long term side effects of this happening (it can't be good for your bladder to get squeezed like that) and the wierd "i have to pee" feeling that continues for like an hour after it happens.

Certain positions during sex make it a lot worse I guess. So we might try something different there.

Anyways...yeah, I think I finally figured it out lol.
I answered a similar question elsewhere and stumbled on this, so I'll answer it here as well...

Yes, you had an anal orgasm, or male squirting.

During intercourse, your partner is rubbing your prostate, which gives you the urge to urinate and causes contractions in your pelvis. Your body is combining the sensation of an orgasm with the urination reflex since the prostate is pressed right up against the back of the bladder. So what’s happening is the orgasm involuntarily contracts your entire abdomen so intensely that it squeezes your prostate, your bladder, your anus, your rectum, and squeezes any liquid out of you. Anal orgasms contract more than a regular orgasm, that's why it's so "intense" (as you pout it).

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. Just try to enjoy the release. If you really don’t like it, then next time, when you feel it building up, ask your partner stop and take a break.

Also, and I know it's easier said than done, but really try to resist the urge to push out or contract your pelvic muscles during intercourse, this only adds fuel to the fire.
Helpful - 1
I had prostate surgery and have developed a similar problem although it is pleasurable, not painful.  If I had to guess, I'd say the pressure of anal sex is pushing on something, possibly your prostate.  That is how docs check the thing.  
Helpful - 0
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it!

During sex I usually feel a mild pressure in my bladder and a stronger pressure where I would assume my prostate is and that's all good. But this thing is new...Good feelings build up then it gets really intense and my body starts pushing, then the fluid comes out. I wish it was pleasurable and not just intense.

I'm worried that there's a serious "medical" casue for this.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community