Sexual Health Community

Whats causing various problems...?

For the last four days or so i've been noticing a pain in testicle's, lower abdomen and muscle pain in buttocks cheek. My urine has been cloudy at different times with little white particles in it. I had the mumps only three weeks ago and they cleared up some time about a week ago, they affected my testicles so is it possible i still have symptoms or is this something else? I'm twenty one. Thanks
Were you properly treated for your mumps orchitis? It could be recurrence of orchitis. It's important to not be careless about this. I think you should go see a doctor.