Worried

I am 28 year old and single. Now-a-days I am not able to concentrate on anything and my mind always thinks about sex. From past few months I am facing one problem that is while taking bath when I move my fingers/touch around my Pennies just for two rounds, pennies starts becoming big and sperms come out within fraction of seconds. I am not sure why it’s happening like this. I am very much worried about this because I am not sure if this happening whether I will be able to have sex in future. I feel my pennies size is too small (approximate 3 inches). Could you please help me in understanding this problem and also let me know what is the normal size of pennies that men should have?
Is this something new – meaning, were you formerly able to touch your penis for a much longer time without ejaculating?  It sounds like you’re just feeling overstimulated due to lack of sex, so perhaps what you need to do is engage in  some serious masturbation sessions for a while; that may keep you from unwanted ejaculations in the bathtub.  In terms of penis size, three inches is a bit below normal, but it’s still sufficient to “get the job done.”  Size is much less important than the knowledge of how to use your equipment well – which can also be gained through experimenting with what works for you during masturbation.  Also, make sure that you maintain good penis health; definitely use a quality penis nutrient formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).  One with a range of vitamins, like A, B5 and D, is very good.

Yes, I was able to touch my penis approximately for 1 minute or more and that time I was not able to notice this problem wherein I was in hurry in taking bath. Once I just thought that I need to touch penis for long time and found this problem (I mean I was less conscious about penis). I forget to mention another problem that is I will not able to see any porn videos for more than 1 minute, I will not able to control myself and even If I try to watch porn videos then within fraction of seconds ejaculation will happen. Regarding my penis size, three inches is after getting penis big. Please help.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community