possibly torn vagina?

Reacently my girlfriend and me had rough sex after about an hour she had bleeding we waited a few days and we had sex again she started bleeding I really don't know what to do she is really imberrised but from what I understand its bleeding around her clit like it got pulled on or something stressing the skin around it and around her hole (that sounds terrible but I can't explain it any other way) it was a little hard to get in so maby lack of lube? And I tore her? We bolth don't have stds and we have had sex before with the same situation but it never did this she says it hurts when she's danceing and if she moves wrong... I just kinda need help I'm at a loss. So my questions
1. Is it torn?
2. How long till it heal?
3. Any advice?
Thank you all for your time
Rough sex will make her breed. It does not necessarily means it has been torn. Next time you have sex try using a lubricant. It can also mean that she is not lubricating enough by the time of intercourse. Good luck
It looks like trauma to the clitoris. For such trauma, do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community