sperm leaking

Pls I need someone to help me. Used dexamethasone some years ago,during that period I gained a lot of fat but after I stoped d drugs I went back to my normal self but I discovered that each time I have sex the sperm leaks out almost immediately even if I get up after hours. I've not been able to concieve pls help is there a drug I can use? What can I do pls
Leaks out of what?
No ther eis no drug
leakig of sperm is a common thing..you must lie down on the bed...after sex and sleep...dont stand up ...it will help help sperms..last longer in vaginal area...

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community