Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
Avatar universal

HELP I used tap water on my neti pot

Around a week ago, my husband and I had a pretty bad cold and sinus problems. So he got a neti pot to help with that. He prepared it and we both used it. He used tap water and he didn't boil it. Just warmed it on the microwave. Later on I did some research and found out about the brain eating amoebas that live in the water and I am terrified, to the point that I can't even sleep. Does anyone else know of someone who has done this? Help, please I'm freaking out!
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life