i suffer from sinus too much

i 31 year and now i can't sit with people to talk because my breath smell too bad,from inside my stomach i feel like sore is there because my mouth smell too bad,with cold from my chest ,i coughs dry coughs too much,pain on my chest now,i need this sinus cure or treatment please help me
The modern genetic constitutional method can regain your health and you can get off from chest pain, cold and cough. Homeopathy Treatmnet can naturally cures your sinusitis diseases completely. For more details follow us at:http://www.homeocare.in/articles/cure-your-sinusitis-problems-permanently-now-homeocare-international/
Hey allergy test from doctor or urgent care and get your blood checked for white blood cell count it can determine if its root is bacteria or viral if you're a woman you may have vaginosis yeast infection out of balance ph or candida if you're male or female two teaspoons twice a day in a glass of water of raw apple cider vinegar and a change of diet may help that

You are reading content posted in the Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life