Dreaming to much

I cannot sleep early at night, prolly go to bed by 11 or so. I dream for 3-5 scenarios and mostly, in my dream, I was being chased or I am running, hence i wake up feeling so tired like i've been really running. Also, I cant wake up early morning for I am participating in that dream. I dream too much that even in light sleeps, i would have dreams. What could this mean and what should i do to lessen this? Should i take meds?
See a doc for  the best answer, particularly regarding the unrefreshing sleep.  As for "dreaming too much", don't worry about it.  Sleep is healthy, and dreaming is part of that.  

You are reading content posted in the Sleep Disorders Community

Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.