What do I do?

So I had insomnia 'bout a lot a months and I think its chronic. This week I had it every night. So I tried reading but it didn't work cuz I had to read for an hour to get drowsy. Usually it comes an goes, me having trouble bout once a week.
P.S. Should I tell my mom?
P.P.S. Think its chronic?
P.P.P.S. What do I do?
P.P.P.P.S Should I tell my doctor?
P.P.P.P.P.S. I am 11
You should absolutely tell your mom. Yes you should tell your doctor as well.

Sometimes if our minds are thinking about too much or worried, it can be tough to get to sleep.

You can ask your mom to get Epsom Salt. It's a form of magnesium.

My daughter and I will put warm water in a plastic tub and add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the Epsom Salt. You soak your feet in it for about 15-20 minutes. It's very relaxing and it can help with relaxation and sleep.

You can also ask your mom and doctor about getting a Vitamin D blood test.

You are reading content posted in the Sleep Disorders Community

Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.