Smoking Addiction Community

Has anyone else's smoking addiction gotten worse during covid-19 ?

During lockdown my smoking has sometimes skyrocketed, like there are some days where I will look and have smoked four entire packs and be half way through a 5th pack before dinner and Im just like - oh my god what is wrong with me?! So Ive struggled with a bad smoking addiction for years and even changed jobs three years ago so I could work from home so I could smoke as much as I wanted at work ... so I dont have like a great track record exactly - in fact Im fairly sure Im the worst I know - but I was just wondering if other people find the stress of lockdown and quarantine and staying home all the time has made their smoking addictions worse?  
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.