Social Anxiety Whoas Community
27 Members

How to do you deal?

I've been dealing with social anxiety sense I was a child. I'm currently looking into if I have migraines and/or MS which isn't making the social anxiety any better. I had PTSD but I thought I was over it but my social anxiety does not quit and gives me paranoid thoughts. I'm not sure if the paranoid thoughts are part of the other issues or if its part of the social anxiety. I really don't know what to do. I highly doubt I should be afraid of everyone and be on guard like this. I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted and would love some advise.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.