Help me understand my MRI

I've had a few MRIs done on my lumbar spine and my cervical spine and I'm not sure how serious they are. My lumbar spine shows central disc herniation at L5/S1 with central canal stenosis as well as a central herniation at L4/L5.
The cervical spine has a focal central disc herniation at C4/5 with a traverse diameter of 6mm and AP diameter of 2mm that's seen contacting the ventral contour of the spinal cord. Front right paracentral disc herniation is also noted at c5/6 with ap diameter of 1-2mm and a small right paracentral disc herniation at T3/4 with ap diameter of 2mm. Straightening of cervical and lumbar spine lordosis, possibly secondary to muscle spasms.

I'm having severe back and leg pain, numbness and tingling in my arms and legs, shoulder and neck pain, sciatica, and muscle spasms, among other symptoms.

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

Not being a medical professional I can not really be of help.....this forum is for people that have similar issues to share what they have been thru.....and your issue is not one we share,

May I ask, have you had a trauma to your back? In a MVA?

Your Dr will be the best one to inform you on the results of your MRI...but do come back and let us know what you find out.

Wishing you all the best.

You are reading content posted in the Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community