upper chest and back lower shoulder blade hurts.

played basketball and after the layup the defender jumped to block me and while i hit against the pads against the wall (right shoulder first) the defender fell onto me as he landed on my left shoulder and the force of the fall plus his weight squished my body and i hard a pop in my inner chest. now my inner upper right pectoral hurts so much when i try to get up from bed or try to push against anything with my right arm. i can lift my right arm fine until i apply some force to it. please help. how can i get better?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Sport Injury Community

Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.