Step forum Community
25 Members

Finally a live Chat Group,

Hi, Thank you whomever set this up.  Looks like it needs a whole lot more members but I am here and ready to learn.  I looked for this on the main page of this GREAT Med Help site but saw only the list of afflictions and not the Group Forums.

Anyway, I have a son that's now his dad's age when his dad first got me realizing that I was codependant.  Problem is that a son (20 years old or not) is different than a spouse. (ex spouse now of course).  And I have to start all over.  and for me my new situation is so much harder with a child (adult).

I can only get on once a day early morning after my husband (not kids father) goes to work and before I get ready before work but I,ll be here every morning.
Hi and welcome!!!  I pop in from time to time but since you are coming regularly I'll make sure to stop in.  Please feel free to ask any questions. I will certainly do my best to help.  Take care.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.