Aa
A
A
A
Close
Step forum Community
25 Members

withdraw symptom count down?

Im back its been. nearly a yea and I started messing around with those stupid pills again. I have been on norco 10/325 foe about 6 months about 4-5 a day .  now Im 2 days off. The familiar feeling . Will the withdraw symptoms pass fasten as I was on them for a few years the first time nad now as I said clean for a year and then bad for about the last 6 months. Night leg aches and cold flashes my skin hurts and the beloved Poops....Not to mention I am sweaty as hell. Hot showers like 7 times a day..... I feel like a fool any words of encouragement?
1 Responses
1432897 tn?1322963137
Hi Alaska!!!  I just joined this group and I see it's been awhile since you posted this.  I hope you are doing better than you had been at the time you wrote this.  If not that's okay.  Getting off pills or any other substance can be tough.  I used to drink, smoke pot, do speed and take pills.  I even stopped smoking cigarettes.  The biggest thing I had to learn before I could something down was that I couldn't do it alone.  I needed someone who had been there and done that to guide me through it.  Sometimes words don't cut for us.  I had to have someone there to give me an "attaboy" or just sit quietly with me till the urges passed.  I hope this helps.  Where ever you're at give life a chance.  Keep on trying!!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.