Could this be Stomach cancer? I think I'm too young for this (26)

Back in September I started having major stomach issues that included loss of appetite (which lasted for months), loss of 12 pounds in two weeks, occasional pain on the lower left side of my abdomine, dizziness, nausea, headache, blood with bowel movements, green discharge from butt, constipation, etc. I went to the doctors and they did blood tests and an FOBT (Fecal Occult Blood test) and everything came back normal.
Now months later I am still having frequent bleeding with bowel movements, green discharge, frequent headaches, dizziness, occasional nausea and constipation. In the past two weeks i have started getting burning pains under my left breast and on left rib (thats swollen) that radiates to my back shoulder. The pain comes and goes daily but when its there it hurts to even laugh. Could all this be related? Someone mentioned it could be Cancer related somehow?
What is going on? I don't want or can afford to keep going back to the drs with no results.
Im having the same EXACT problem!
I've looked it up on line but cant find anything that matches:(
Im having the same EXACT problem!

You are reading content posted in the Stomach Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.