dull stomach pain

sir,
for the last week or so I have been experiencing a dull stomach pain for no reason!no burning sens. It comes and goes but I get it almost always after food,even if it was tiny amount of any kind of food! I am worried it may be cancer! I should say that I have been stressed for the last few months....the pain feels like...it is exactly in the stomach just under my ribs on the left side and it feels as if my stomach had something in it as if  food got stuck in the throat and you can feel that lump(which is food I think) and it feels like something got stuck in my pipe and wont go to he stomach! within the last week or 2 I got a strange,strong pain in my throat(pipe)as if I swallow too much air and it got stuck! then I felt very strong pain in my chest on the same level as my heart!I am sorry it is so long! thank you
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your pain. Possibilities that may need to be considered include gastritis, peptic ulcer, chest wall inflammation etc. With the symptoms the possibility of cancer cannot be ruled out though there is no reason to specifically suspect it. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought. Meanwhile you could try some OTC antacids and see if these seem to help.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
thank you

You are reading content posted in the Stomach Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.