lymphoma of the stomach?? or malt Lymphoma??

Hi! I am 62 years old female---------2 years ago had routine endoscopy and colonoscopy-----the endoscopy came back saying i had lymphoma of the stomach--------doc. said it was very very read and very very lumpy bumpy! So, more biopsys done and said i had the marking for it---------but, dont have it now............so been checked every 6 months-------last one said biopys are benign--------------but----------i have lymphatic cells in that area...............so, i just finished 2 weeks of Prevpack------high antibiotics to treat H. pylori--------so, now --------see the doc and have another endoscopy----------does any of this make sence to you? I dont know if i should be scared or relieved.......but,. i am quite confused.  Any thoughts and info. would be greatly appreciasted..........ty, Sunflowerspa
What is happening sounds exactly like what MALT lymphoma does. It is usually slow-growing and treatable. I was first diagnosed in 1992. You might want to go to yahoogroups.com and join the group. nhl-***@****
Hi Clee!! I am so glad to hear from you!!!!!!  Wow, you give me encouragement---as you have had it a long time!!!!! Slow growing is a good thing!  Thank you for suggesting the yahoo site--------will check it out!!!
I do hope you are doing well. Have you had numerous treatments over the years???
I did see my family doc. yesterday--he kinda thought the oncologist will run a bunch of tests and see if there is any more lymphatic cells wondering around.........
Thanks for your info. would be glad to keep in contact with you.  Take care. Sunflowers

You are reading content posted in the Stomach Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.