weird sensations in my upper stomach where my ribs come together

I know this is not related to stomach cancer but I need some advice regarding my stomach... I've been having these weird feelings in my upper stomach where my ribs meet.  It's not painful or anything just a weird feeling.  I also suffer from anxiety so I'm terrified I'm having a heart attack......  How do I know if its just anxiety or something more??  I feel weird all the time??
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms, though this seems unlikely to be related to the heart. I would suggest an evaluation by a primary care physician or a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Thanks for your help!  I was just concerned it was my heart so I was scared.

You are reading content posted in the Stomach Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.