Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anger and Stress

Any tips on managing work related anger and stress issues? I live a pretty balanced life, and I have close friends and family to rely on but lately work stress and frustrations have taken over large parts of my mind. I'm getting more and more angry as time goes on. On the flip side I'm getting increasingly more emotionally drained and more robotic in my responses to anything.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1630685 tn?1308397150
just be calm and dont take stuff so personally!
i am really moody person and one moment im happy and other im angry. everything anoys me even the way my partner drinks but im trying to help myself somehow. when some subjecs makes me feel frustrating im changing  or going to different room and do something just do not argue and makes any tensions between me and my partner.
Helpful - 0
Always tuff dealing with work related stress but, if you can find confidence and peace with yourself first AND confidence in your work, see if you can find the source causing the work related stress. Can you go to that source and and try working it out; talking about how to solve the issue(s).
Be positive and good luck :)
Helpful - 0
Is it stress from just the job itself or someone causing it? I noticed you stated 'anger' so that's why I ask. I had that situation with someone who caused all kinds of bad stuff in the office. I was severely stressed for about 2 years and it started affecting my health. I had a miscarriage due to it and bowel issues, etc. I eventually quit. Anyways...if it is someone or something in your work area that can be dealt with then that is hopeful. If it's just the job itself, your anger/stress will only get worse ;<
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.