Anger and Stress

Any tips on managing work related anger and stress issues? I live a pretty balanced life, and I have close friends and family to rely on but lately work stress and frustrations have taken over large parts of my mind. I'm getting more and more angry as time goes on. On the flip side I'm getting increasingly more emotionally drained and more robotic in my responses to anything.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
just be calm and dont take stuff so personally!
i am really moody person and one moment im happy and other im angry. everything anoys me even the way my partner drinks but im trying to help myself somehow. when some subjecs makes me feel frustrating im changing  or going to different room and do something just do not argue and makes any tensions between me and my partner.
Helpful - 0
Always tuff dealing with work related stress but, if you can find confidence and peace with yourself first AND confidence in your work, see if you can find the source causing the work related stress. Can you go to that source and and try working it out; talking about how to solve the issue(s).
Be positive and good luck :)
Helpful - 0
Is it stress from just the job itself or someone causing it? I noticed you stated 'anger' so that's why I ask. I had that situation with someone who caused all kinds of bad stuff in the office. I was severely stressed for about 2 years and it started affecting my health. I had a miscarriage due to it and bowel issues, etc. I eventually quit. Anyways...if it is someone or something in your work area that can be dealt with then that is hopeful. If it's just the job itself, your anger/stress will only get worse ;<
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community