I don't really know what's happening to me.

Hey, so i need help in figuring out what's happening to me. For the last couple of days i just can't feel happiness. Even if i really try to feel happy or just relax watching a youtube video i feel really guilty and my heart hurts just a little bit. One day i can't sleep at all and i just waste my time on computer and the next day i'm really sleepy and i have no energy so i go to sleep really early, and sleep for HOURS. Sometimes i can't even touch food because i got that like weird feeling of guilt or embarrasment idk. I can't think, concentrate on anything and even writing this post is REALLY DIFFICULT. Please someone help me. PS.Sorry for my horrible english please don't judge me on the fact i can't spell alot of things correctly.
Okay so this happened to me , I'm a teenager and I love my life and randomly I got depression. It will be okay you iwll get through it , Go outside , spend time with people who make you forget it or even get help.
It sounds that you might be hurt in love or friendship.

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community