Simply can not focus.

I came to the public library to do a paper thats due tomorrow,fo my comm clas and I did everything but that, my mind is not on that, it's only on sleeping I found one time where I actually had my head down ready for sleep. I can not focus on things that are important.
Surely the answer to your problems depends on whether there are any issues that require attention. You need to visit your doctor first to rule out anything that may need treating.
Have you looked at your daily routines, food and drink intake,.?
Your lifestyle will impact on your general health.
Sleep deprivation or sleep indulgence can cause problems.
Good luck.
Yes I know. Now I'm single my boyfriend broke up with me this morning isn't that great!!!
I can certainly relate to having problems with focusing but this is not about me.Has this just started? Can you go back and trace any life changes to the same time you noticed this?  
Are you getting enough restful sleep?  Stress can affect your sleep
Have you started taking new medicines? Ask your pharmacist about them.
Do you drink coffee?  If so, how often and what times of the day.  
Ginseng and Ginko Biloba are natural supplements that aid in concentration and focus

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community