Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stress management

Hey guys, I'm in year 11 in high school and my stress is going through the roof. I'm not normally a stressed person and normally I don't get stressed about exams or tests but my year 11 exams are coming up soon and my stress has been crazy. I cry so much and it gets to the point where I physically feel like I'm going to throw up for no reason, even if I'm not thinking about exams or work. I can't concentrate, I can't think and I find myself reading the same sentence over and over again when I'm studying. Im grumpy and tired all the time even if I get a 10-12 hour sleep. I'm healthy, I go to the gym and I drink plenty of water. I've got plenty of study resources and and I go to the library a few times a week as well as studying at home. My family is very supportive and I've tried to be in a positive frame of mind the whole time. I've even tried meditation and yoga. I don't have any mental disorders that I'm aware of, but I just can't shake this feeling that I'm going to fail, ruin my life and not have the opportunity to do something with my life. I don't know what to do, I've tried everything. Please help!!
0 Responses

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.