Stress

So I'm not sure if I should tell anyone about how much I stress. I'm pretty young (teenager) and I will get stressed about the littles things like I will stay up for hours crying and thinking about a school paper I can't find that isn't even a big deal or I get anxiety and stress when I have to walk up to a teacher or new person when I need something and I most of the time sit there trying to think of a way out of it. Is it normal to get this stressed over little things?
Most teenagers are under constant stress. You don't state your age, and teenager is quite a large range of ages...it changes as you go through your teenage years. The things you write about are perfectly normal. But its a good idea to have a little talk with the school counsellor...I was a school principal for many years (retired now) and most counsellors are pretty good at what they do.
Please message me to let me know how you are.
You are not alone. See you doctor they will help

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community