Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stress

So I'm not sure if I should tell anyone about how much I stress. I'm pretty young (teenager) and I will get stressed about the littles things like I will stay up for hours crying and thinking about a school paper I can't find that isn't even a big deal or I get anxiety and stress when I have to walk up to a teacher or new person when I need something and I most of the time sit there trying to think of a way out of it. Is it normal to get this stressed over little things?
2 Responses
Most teenagers are under constant stress. You don't state your age, and teenager is quite a large range of ages...it changes as you go through your teenage years. The things you write about are perfectly normal. But its a good idea to have a little talk with the school counsellor...I was a school principal for many years (retired now) and most counsellors are pretty good at what they do.
Please message me to let me know how you are.
You are not alone. See you doctor they will help

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.