I want my little boy back

My baby boy died 2 days shy of being one month old, he was a twin.  I care for and love dearly his surviving brother but everyday I think of Paul and I miss him so much and I want him back.  I feel like I had the world in the palm of my hands and then I lost it so suddenly. I dont understand why this happens but I can tell you that it is the worst feeling in the world. I am so lost right now.  My sons gravestone was put in the ground today.  It is beautiful but it does not bring him back to me.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
my little boy dies 11 days ago he was exactly a month... i know it doesnt sound quite right.. but at least u still have his brother... i share your pain you strong mommmy... it hurts so bad he was my only son and im only 20 so i know i have another chance but i dont want another baby i want my joshy back.....
Helpful - 0
I am so so  sorry, no mum should have to go through this.

Talk to your Dr/health visitor to arrange counselling and also see if there is any way you can have an apnoea monitor for Paul's brother so you are not living in fear of it happening again.

Hugs
Helpful - 0
Grief counseling is very useful, don't overlook it if there is a group in your area.  I am so sorry for your loss.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments