Sids breathing monitor

Where do I purchase a Sids breathing monitor in London?   There is lots of information on the web sites but none tell me where to buy.  I want to ourchase one from Australia but delivery in London.  Thanks Robyn
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I lost my daughter, and with my new infant, doctors and paramedics warned me about SIDS monitors. You can find more info here: http://**************.********.com/2013/01/baby-products-that-claim-to-prevent-sids.html
Helpful - 0
A monitor won't stop SIDS.  SIDS deaths happen instantly.  All the monitor will do is tell you that the baby is no longer alive.  

Monitors are just a way of conning fearful parents into spending money on useless junk.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments