Suicidal feelings Community
155 Members

Why?

My son committed suicide at 23 years old after a very stressful life with his father (I didn't know how bad it was, my son never gave any clue).  What sorts of things drive a person to actually take their own life?  I just want to understand better what happened to my son.  Thank you, and blessings - Blu
I WISH I had ANY of the right answers for you! After all this time searching I still do NOT have a clue! I hope you find the answers you so desperately seek! I wouldn't mind getting the answers either! Blessings to you my friend- B
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.