TTC Over 40 Community
427 Members

Looking for a Fertility Specialist East Tennessee(Knoxville and Chattanooga area)

Hi all,

I am sorry if i am posting this in the wrong forum. i am in that age bracket and i am TTC and haven't had any success doing it on our own.(its so frustrating).  I know the older i get the more harder it will be for me to conceive. So now I am looking for a Fertility specialist. Anyone who lives in East Tennessee(Knoxville and Chattanooga area) who would you recommend? and why?
I do not know that  area- but you can go on the CDC website and look at Fertility clinic success rates- in the ART section.  At least that will give you an idea.  You might interview a couple places and see what feels right!  Good Luck!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.