All I Want For Christmas is a BFP!

With my due date quickly approaching (2/2/11).... it's getting harder to accept my loss in August this year.

My periods appeared to have gone back to normal... so I thought UNTIL this current cycle! I thought I was on a 29 day cycle and thought I was a week late for AF, even thought maybe I could be..... UNTIL AF reared her ugly red head @ 35 DPO. && OMG the cramps and backache that accompanied her!!!! Like I didn't have enough evidence already! Seriously, I would compare the pain to post D&C. I took a Vicodin that didn't even touch it = (

So, I'm trying to stay positive. Originally, hubby didn't want to try again. He was ok w/letting whatever will be will be which meant "not preventing". I know he was protecting me. He was afraid I'd suffer another loss b/c I was so sad that I was literally crying in my sleep. I'm sure he didn't want me to suffer disappointment if/when it didn't happen for us too. More recently, I started using FF to chart and I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating so that's a good thing... it means it's possible anyway.  Hubby has even decided that he wouldn't mind trying, as long as I was ready. I just don't know how long I'm willing to try. It was ok at first. I was fine w/ giving it to God. I wasn't obsessing or anything BUT now I'm a self-admitted POAS-addict. I used 10 HPT test strips over the past week or so. My first couple of cycles, I was just happy to know my body was getting back to normal which meant it was preparing for baby-making mode!

Now, after one month of charting and cycle #3, I'm starting to worry. I mean, I'm no spring chicken! And w/my EDD nearing, I'm finding it more difficult to stay positive. I would love to hear some advice from those of you who are in the same boat as I am or maybe encouraging success stories would give me hope???
All I want for Christmas is a BFP!!!!!

Sorry that this post is closer to a journal entry than a forum question but I just needed to vent today.
Good luck :)
thanx
So here I am experiencing symptoms again & not just of the PMS kind this time. I have only gagged while brushing my teeth during my last pregnancy & now 3 out of 4 Xs this week! Also, I'm super thirsty and craving stuff like veggies and nuts which are not typical PMS symptoms for me.

Now, FF changed my O-date and has me @ 11 DPO today but according to me and medhelp, I'm @ 16 DPO (5 day difference) so I wasn't sure if I'd be testing too early.

Well, I took an I-Net cheapie @ 5 (FF) or 10 (MH) DPO and swore I saw a line! I thought, "Why did I even take it this early cuz I'm doubting my eyes and thinking maybe it's just wishful thinking!" so I waited 3 days to retest. Yes, I am a POAS addict & buy them in bulk on ebay!!! && sure enough, I still see the very very faintest of a line & still feeling doubtful.

Of course, with a huge supply of cheapies.... I continued testing everyday until I saw a definite 'pretty in pink' line & today was the day. I was pretty certain yesterday but confident in saying "I GOT MY BFP" today so I'm sharing w/all of you hopefuls who are ttc following a m/c.

You are the 1st to know. I haven't decided if/when I will tell any family friends b/c of my last pregnancy but I am debating purchasing a digital that reads 'pregnant' to give hubby for Christmas (even though I must have 20 sticks left).

If anyone wants to peep my chart & help guess what my O-date was, that would be greatly appreciated as I have only been temping/charting for 2 1/2 cycles. Thanks!
Congrats!! this one will be the one that sticks!

You are reading content posted in the TTC after Miscarriages Community

Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.