Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1449758 tn?1292505600

What does CD # mean? Charting for dummies!!! Help!?

I've never really tried to chart before but figured I'd utilize this sites tracker & keep track of certain things like my period and sex. It says I'm on CD 60. I thought it meant cycle day, counting from day one of your period but it started counting from my miscarriage (Aug 12th) b/c I had bleeding for 5 days following my d&c but I clicked the miscarriage button for that date. Doesn't CD 60 seem high or something? What exactly does that mean then? I also had spotting for three days on Sept 16th that I charted but it didn't start my CD #s over??? Sorry but this is definitely charting for dummies!!! LOL =D Help!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1449758 tn?1292505600
Guess no one charts? Or understands???
Helpful - 0
1449758 tn?1292505600
Oh, BTW.... Now it shows: CD?
So I guess the tracker is as confused as I am = )
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1614729226
Sorry, I don't use the tracker.  CD does mean cycle day, starting with the first day of the period.  Possibly you have to manually re-start if you are seeing it say CD 60.  
Helpful - 0
1449758 tn?1292505600
I started charting here AND fertility friend and that site has helped a lot b/c it actually detects different things according to the stats you input! I believe I'm  5 DPO now & Cd is fixed = )
Thanks anyway, Annie!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the TTC after Miscarriages Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.