Taking my life back Community
21 Members

Changing thoughts

You ever feel like you are only living simply because you have breath in your body? You feel stagnant, never moving and just a waste of time? Change the voices in your head, change the way you view yourself. Think about all the ways you CAN and HAVE contributed to those around you. For all that you have suffered and yet you rise, you my friend are of great importance.
That's exactly it. "you are only living simply because you have breath in your body." What this has made me think of is, that there must be a reason I am breathing. ..and in the past I have contributed. I needed that reminder..that my work is not finished here. Thank you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.