Aa
A
A
A
Close
Teen Health Community
2.86k Members

fractured eye orbit, help?

Hi i recently fractured the lower orbit of my left eye, my muscle was trapped in the fractured orbit and they had to free it,  its been about 8 weeks since and im still seeing double vision but its improving slowly, they used a special material that lets my orbit heal and then it dissolves, my eye is bulging out a little bit because there is a pool of blood behind my eye, and theres a little sagging going on, i know my eye itself will heal, but my face is numb from my eyebrow down to my upper lip and i was wondering if when my face regains its nerves , if my eye will more or less move upward along with the rest of my face?
1 Responses
The only person who would be able to answer this question would be a neurologist, maybe the surgeon, if you had to have surgery. Make a follow-up appointment and ask this very good question.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?