Testicular cancer presents itself as a lump directly connected to the testicles. Other symptoms are listed below. You can try posting your question in the Urology Forum.
These are the symptoms of testicular cancer.
* A lump or mass in either testicle
* One or both testicles feeling harder or firmer than usual
* Swelling or any enlargement of a testicle
* A collection of fluid in the scrotum
* A dull ache in the groin, lower abdomen, or back
* A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
* Pain or discomfort in a testicle or in the scrotum
* Tenderness or enlargement of the breasts